European Bioplastics Conference 2020
Tuesday, December 01 2020 | Tuesday, December 01 2020 | Trend Hotel Savoyen | Vienna, Austria
The European Bioplastics Conference is the leading business and discussion forum in Europe for the global bioplastics sector. The size and diversity of the delegation – more than 400 attendees in 2019 – has been growing in recent years, and this trend is set to continue as the event embraces the inclusion of political and other non-private sector actors.
This year’s conference will focus on the latest innovations in bioplastics as well as on environmental aspects and opportunities for growth in the bio-based plastics sector. Experts are invited to submit proposals for a presentation on the following topics:
- Bio-based and/or biodegradable polymers – latest material and process innovations,
- Packaging innovations, especially food contact solutions
- Additives for bioplastics, such as bio-based plasticisers, flame retardants etc.
- Mechanical and chemical recycling of bio-based plastics,
- The role of compostable and/or bio-based plastics in national and international waste legislation,
- Sustainability assessment with focus on LCA of bio-based plastics
- New (durable) applications introduced in 2020,
- Sneak preview 2020 – product and material pre-launch, and
- The bioplastics policy and market developments in the EU and beyond.
More information is available at: https://www.european-bioplastics.org/events/eubp-conference/
Last edited 14/01/2021